Call for in-store availability in May, June, July
- An abundance of bright blooms cover these full, trailing plants. They are self-cleaning, so they stay neat and tidy all season.
- Most varieties flower with an 11-hour day length, and stay open and in flower under low light conditions – a big plus at retail.
- All new genetics flower early when produced for target production weeks prior to Week 14.
- Well-branched with full centers.
- Works well in 4.5 to 6-in. (11 to 15-cm) pots up to large baskets.