Call for in-store availability in May, June, July
There are a lot of variety & colour options to choose from!!!!
Great accent plant in mixed containers.
- The stunning colors and patterns thrive in full sun and shade.
- Versatile, premium varieties are very late to never-flowering.
- Low-maintenance, high-impact plants are perfect for large pot programs and landscaping.
- Compact-to-medium coleus is perfect for quarts and mixed containers.
- Bold foliage colors in a compact habit make this striking coleus ideal for small pots and mixed containers.
- Its uniquely colored and shaped leaves add texture in the garden and containers.
Hardiness: VERY SENSITIVE TO FROST,
- Hardiness: Can tolerate heat if kept watered consistently
Plant Habit: Upright
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Fertilize: Once a month
Spacing: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
Height: 12 - 18" (30 - 46cm)
Width: 16 - 18" (41 - 46cm)
Exposure: Shade, Sun